Oh boy have I been having some fun the last few months. I’ve had so many changes happening in my life that it would be impossible to go through everything so here are probably the most important updates. (and I’m sure there will be more to come, life is a bit exciting right now!)
1. I’ve been traveling (MD, MN, CO, WI, WA, IL) and I’ve picked up a few great memories and some new friends along the way. Here are a few pics:
2. I’ve been shopping! (oh dear) And my closet has never been more full. I’m thinking about selling some of my older clothes and I found a great website to do so. Here’s the link if you are interested in selling some of your own, tall, ‘gently-used’ clothing: No Heels Required
3. I’m single and ready to mingle…okay, I’ve been single for awhile now and I’m not so sure about the ‘ready to mingle’ part, but I’m working on it. (There’s really no pics to do this one justice unless I put on a sad face and take a picture…)
4. I turned 39. It’s my last year in my 30’s so I’ve got to make the most of this year. I also celebrated my birthday for several days and there may have been some sketchy characters involved. BTW…the picture below does not indicate that these people from my birthday party were sketchy, they are merely my newest friends!
5. I took pictures with random strangers who interest me. Oh come on…who doesn’t LOVE to do this???
So, as you can see I’ve been terribly busy trying to find a social life and I think I’ve done a fairly good job. So many more stories to tell…but I think I’ll save a few for a later date. Until then…..